Seitan, Tempeh, And Tofu, Oh My! Boston’s Vegan Scene Is Growing
Most of us can agree that Boston’s restaurant scene is hot — local chefs and restaurants are putting Boston on the culinary map and we’re no longer “just a lobster and chowder town.”
The Boston vegan scene is also growing. In the last 18 months, four new vegan restaurants have set up shop in the area.
We’ll be joined in the studio by two local chefs who put their own signature on vegan cuisine. We’ll be taking your questions and sharing some of their secrets. They even gave us a few of their prized recipes!
- Public Radio Kitchen: Vegan recipes from The Red Lentil and True Bistro
- Edible Boston: Boston’s Vegan, Vegetarian, and Raw Restaurants
- On Point: Vegans Take America
Other stories from this show:
Host Meghna Chakrabarti introduces us to newsmakers, big thinkers and artists and brings us stories of relevance to Bostonians here and around the region. Live every weekday at 3 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607