Your Boston Arts Weekend: Festival Edition
We Still Live Here (trailer)
It’s Thursday which means it’s time to round up our top weekend arts picks. This week, we contemplate a car-free Storrow Drive, documentary film and music festivals galore.
- June Wulff, arts reporter, Boston Globe
- Shea Rose at the Beantown Jazz Festival, Saturday, September 24, 1 p.m.
- Martin Sexton at the Life is good Festival, Saturday, September 24, Canton: 3:15 p.m.
- Boston Cycling Celebration, Sunday, September 25, City Hall Plaza: 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
- We Still Live Here, a documentary about the revival of the Wampanoag language, Saturday, September 24, Plimoth Plantation Cinema: 7 p.m.
Other stories from this show:
Host Meghna Chakrabarti introduces us to newsmakers, big thinkers and artists and brings us stories of relevance to Bostonians here and around the region. Live every weekday at 3 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607