Some Mass. Hospitals Banning Early Elective Deliveries
Hospitals and doctors are beginning to push back against a growing trend among some women who have been electing to deliver their babies before the 39th week.
- Dr. Toni Golen, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Jennifer Block, author of “Pushed: The Painful Truth About Childbirth And Modern Maternity Care”
Host Meghna Chakrabarti introduces us to newsmakers, big thinkers and artists and brings us stories of relevance to Bostonians here and around the region. Live every weekday at 3 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607