How The Supreme Court’s Affordable Health Care Case Affects Mass.
Today the U.S. Supreme Court begins three days of arguments on the constitutionality of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, the national health care overhaul that President Obama signed into law, which is being challenged by 26 states. The federal statue was based on the Massachusetts health care law, so we asked WBUR’s Martha Bebinger to talk about how a decision by the Supreme Court could affect what happens here in the Bay State.
- Martha Bebinger, WBUR reporter
- Supreme Court Hears Opening Arguments Over Health Law
- Why Historic SCOTUS Case Doesn’t Really Matter For Mass.
Other stories from this show:
Host Meghna Chakrabarti introduces us to newsmakers, big thinkers and artists and brings us stories of relevance to Bostonians here and around the region. Live every weekday at 3 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607