Week In Review: Pinning Down Romney’s Position On Individual Mandate
Meanwhile, Congressman John Tierney broke his silence on the illegal gambling ring operated by his brothers-in-law this week.
And lawmakers announced a major overhaul of higher education that will tie budgets to student achievement at the state’s two-year community colleges.
Plus, this week it got a little more expensive to ride the MBTA.
We’ll cover those stories and more in Radio Boston’s week in review.
- Martha Bebinger,WBUR reporter
- John Carroll, assistant professor of mass communications at Boston University; author, Campaign Outsider blog
- Dante Ramos, deputy editorial page editor at The Boston Globe
Other stories from this show:
Host Meghna Chakrabarti introduces us to newsmakers, big thinkers and artists and brings us stories of relevance to Bostonians here and around the region. Live every weekday at 3 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607