Polling Turnaround: Warren Now Leads Brown
A new WBUR poll shows the lead in the tight race for one of Massachusetts’ Senate seats has switched again. Just two weeks ago, Republican incumbent Sen. Scott Brown had a four-point lead. In WBUR’s latest survey, Democratic challenger Elizabeth Warren came up with a five-point lead. The survey has a 4.4 percent margin of error.
John Carroll, who blogs at Campaign Outsider, joins us for analysis.
- John Carroll, media analyst and mass communications professor at Boston University
- WBUR Poll: Warren Leads Brown By 5
- Pollster: Warren Cutting Into Brown’s Lead Among Independent Voters
- Analyst: Warren’s Lead In WBUR Poll Not A Safe One
Other stories from this show:
Host Meghna Chakrabarti introduces us to newsmakers, big thinkers and artists and brings us stories of relevance to Bostonians here and around the region. Live every weekday at 3 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607