Brown And Warren Make Final Appeals To Voters
Across the state and the country, political candidates are making their closing arguments Monday. Here in Massachusetts, latest polls suggest the closely-watched race for U.S. Senate remains extremely tight.
We catch up with both campaigns as Republican U.S. Sen. Scott Brown and his Democratic challenger, Elizabeth Warren, make their final pitches to voters around the state.
- U.S. Senate Candidates On Final Swing Through Mass.
- Brown-Warren Race: Calculating A Win In Worcester County
- Analysis: ‘Ticket-Splitters’ Critical For Brown Victory
- Sec. Galvin: Record Number Could Vote Tuesday In Mass.
Other stories from this show:
Host Meghna Chakrabarti introduces us to newsmakers, big thinkers and artists and brings us stories of relevance to Bostonians here and around the region. Live every weekday at 3 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607