Week In Review: Election Edition
Election week 2012 provided us with a whole lot of answers, but perhaps even more questions. Such as:
-What’s the future of the GOP — nationally and here in Massachusetts?
-Now that Elizabeth Warren has secured a seat in the U.S. Senate, where will she turn her efforts when she gets to Washington?
-And how did Richard Tisei’s seemingly-comfortable lead in the 6th Congressional district slip away?
It’s been a wild week. Our week in review panel discusses.
- Peter Canellos, editorial page editor, The Boston Globe
- John Carroll, CampaignOutsider.com
- Sen.-Elect Warren Looking For ‘Smart, Thoughtful’ Staff
- Random Thoughts On The Morning After
- Todd Domke: Why Scott Brown Lost
- Tisei Concedes 6th District Race To Tierney
Other stories from this show:
Host Meghna Chakrabarti introduces us to newsmakers, big thinkers and artists and brings us stories of relevance to Bostonians here and around the region. Live every weekday at 3 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607