Congress, State House Hold Hearings On Meningitis Outbreak
Legislators in Washington and Boston held hearings Wednesday surrounding oversight of the New England Compounding Center, the Framingham pharmacy at the center of the national meningitis outbreak. We get the latest.
- Owner Of Meningitis-Linked Pharmacy Takes Fifth
- Mass. Official: Lots Of Blame In Meningitis Crisis
- Earlier: Meningitis Outbreak A ‘Disaster’ That Was ‘Preventable,’ Sec. Bigby Says
Other stories from this show:
Host Meghna Chakrabarti introduces us to newsmakers, big thinkers and artists and brings us stories of relevance to Bostonians here and around the region. Live every weekday at 3 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Listen: Weekdays, 3 p.m. on 90.9 FM
- Live Call-In: (800) 423-TALK
- Listener Voicemail: (617) 358-0607